The Better Business Program helps people in business succeed. We challenge business owners to think big and work with us on a plan to realise their dreams and goals.
We do this by utilising our NOW – WHERE – HOW business planning approach.
We start the process by establishing the NOW for the business owner.
We then challenge business owners on WHERE they want to be. We discuss goals such as desired profits, retirement dates and business sale expectations.
Once we have established the NOW and WHERE we work on action items to help achieve the goals. This is the HOW.
We capture all of this in a ONE PAGE PLAN. The important aspect is that we meet regularly to keep business owners accountable.
Case Study: The Better Business Program
Learn how the Better Business Program helped one business to steer themselves towards new opportunities and profitability. Read more
Self-managed super (SMSF) enables you to take control of your money, however everyone needs guidance to understand the rules and comply with them.
Business owners choose SMSF’s for a variety of reasons, including owning their own business premises and taking control of their destiny.
Our team take care of the basics but pride ourselves on providing so much more. We review what your fund is currently doing and provide strategic advice in areas such as tax planning, wealth structuring and constant legislation changes.
Our experienced team of SMSF advisers will guide you through the process and give you peace of mind that everything is under control. We work closely with our financial advice department to provide a comprehensive one-stop-shop for all your super needs.
CNS Partners understand the importance of getting your business structure right. Structuring is important to ensure:
- Tax outcomes are optimised
- Asset protection is maximised
- The business is commercially attractive and ready for sale
Our team, along with our legal referral partners, work with you to ensure that the best business structure is adopted.
When did you last think about thriving, instead of just surviving?
CNS Financial Solutions help you to think big, look ahead and start planning for your ideal financial outcome. We identify your priorities and uncover what keeps you awake at night. Then we highlight the issues that are really important to you and build a framework around your future – so that you get where you want to be.
Our focus is on providing advice and working in partnership with our clients. Most importantly, we work with you on an ongoing basis, regularly reviewing your priorities and developing strategies to ensure success.
Case Study: Financial Advice
Learn how financial planning enabled one family to move from financial woes towards being on track for their financial future. Read more
Legislation requires businesses to perform several administration tasks which consume valuable company time. Failure to comply with Corporations Law creates the risk of penalties being imposed. CNS Partners can relieve this burden for you.
Our services include:
- Filing annual returns on your behalf.
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions.
- Maintaining statutory books.
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details.
- Share transfers and issues.
- Lodgement of statutory forms with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission.
- Registered office facility.
We provide the above for a fixed annual fee.
CNS Partners offer all of the core offerings of an accounting firm, plus personalised business advisory services that boost profit and growth.
Get in touch for our taxation compliance offerings:
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Completion of business income tax returns.
- Business activity statements and income activity statements.
- Fringe benefits tax returns.
- Management accounting, including budgeting and forecasting.
- Liaison with the ATO, including lodgement program management and tax debt management.
- Completion of personal income tax returns for individuals in business.
CNS Partners can assist with complex taxation matters to provide peace of mind. Our proactive approach to tax planning includes reviewing our clients circumstances each year and providing recommendations to optimise tax outcomes.
We take care of tax so that our clients can get on with doing what they do best – growing and expanding their businesses.
Businesses inevitably change hands at some stage. Succession options include sale to an unrelated party, management or family buy-out or simply closing the door.
Succession planning and business valuations are therefore critical to getting maximum value out of a business.
CNS Partners can help. Every business owner needs a succession plan. Optimal outcomes are achieved by planning with plenty of time to execute.
We assist by:
- Providing an indicative value for your business
- Determining what drives value in your business and creating strategies to increase value.
- Challenging you to plan for the future and document the process
- Working out what really matters, including succession goals and actions items to achieve desired outcomes.
We’ll steer you in the right direction and get the best outcome.
Case Study: Succession Planning & Business Valuations
Learn how we helped a client the true value of their business. Read more