CNS Partners understand the importance of getting your business structure right. Structuring is important to ensure:
- Tax outcomes are optimised
- Asset protection is maximised
- The business is commercially attractive and ready for sale
Our team, along with our legal referral partners, work with you to ensure that the best business structure is adopted.
When did you last think about thriving, instead of just surviving?
CNS Financial Solutions help you to think big, look ahead and start planning for your ideal financial outcome. We identify your priorities and uncover what keeps you awake at night. Then we highlight the issues that are really important to you and build a framework around your future – so that you get where you want to be.
Our focus is on providing advice and working in partnership with our clients. Most importantly, we work with you on an ongoing basis, regularly reviewing your priorities and developing strategies to ensure success.
Case Study: Financial Advice
Learn how financial planning enabled one family to move from financial woes towards being on track for their financial future. Read more
Legislation requires businesses to perform several administration tasks which consume valuable company time. Failure to comply with Corporations Law creates the risk of penalties being imposed. CNS Partners can relieve this burden for you.
Our services include:
- Filing annual returns on your behalf.
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions.
- Maintaining statutory books.
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details.
- Share transfers and issues.
- Lodgement of statutory forms with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission.
- Registered office facility.
We provide the above for a fixed annual fee.