Many of our clients have been asking about a fairly new accounting software product called Xero. Xero is a cloud based bookkeeping / accounting product and at CNS Partners, we love Xero.
The features include:
– The ability to collaborate online. Work together as a team on financials. Collaborate with your accountant and bookkeeper to get the advice you need, when you need it. Invite an unlimited number of people for free. You control what each person can see.
– The software is Private and secure. Xero operates a multiple redundant servers at tier-one data centres, guarded 24/7/365 and they run database backups every 10 minutes.
– It is a cloud based product. The beauty of Xero online accounting is that you can work on any system â€” Mac, Windows or Linux. Plus, there’s a mobile version designed for smartphones like iPhone, Android and Blackberry.
– Software updates are free and automatically available when you login. Every 3-6 weeks Xero release innovative new features and enhancements based on ideas from customers.
– All your invited users have access to the latest version of your financial data. You never need to worry about installing software. With Xero online accounting your data is never out-of-date.
– The software imports bank feeds from your financial institution. Bank feeds automatically import all your bank account, credit card and PayPal transactions so you always have a complete and up-to-date view of your business. Having instant access to real-time financial data lets you control cash flow like never before.
– Get paid faster with online invoices by providing the recipient with easy payment options right from the invoice. You’ll also get an update when the invoice is opened no more “lost invoice” excuses.
As stated above we think that Xero is a great solution for small business administration. The fact that we, as your accountant, can access your accounting records at any time quickly, is a real advantage.
If you would like to know more about Xero please visit their website http://www.xero.com/au/