CNS Partners specialises in advising dentists in private practice and we have access to the most up-to-date dental practice research and benchmarking information. The 2016/17 Dental Practice Research Report features detailed insights into:
- What makes a successful dental practice;
- Key strategic threats facing the industry;
- Dentists top business concerns and needs.
There is a special section in the Report that includes real life comments on how practices are growing patient numbers, planning for future growth and succession.
77% of dentists do not believe their practice is operating at peak efficiency.
We understand dentists want to improve their practice financial performance and become more efficient in the face of increased competition. We offer our valued dental practice clients 3 unique benchmarking solutions:
- Operating Costs Benchmarks – to reduce your key business costs;
- Financial Performance Benchmarks – to improve your profit and cash flow;
- Valuation Benchmarks – to optimise your practice value.
We have the 2016/17 Dental Practice Research Report available on request.
We also utilise a Business Improvement Process that assists with:
- setting business and personal goals
- preparing a short business plan, including SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) Analysis
- creating business budgets that stem from the goals and business plan
If you are interested in discussing how we may be able to assist your business please contact Scott on (07) 3188 0232 or email@example.com to arrange a complementary meeting.